Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Naturally Eclectic Suite

| on
18:00
Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop.
This fine Sunday we are showcasing the absolutely gorgeous 'Naturally Eclectic Suite'. This Suite is something you can't miss, because it is featured on the front cover of the Annual Catalogue and it's just so lovely!


Come and take a look at the 'Naturally Eclectic Suite' in action.

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=301012
This image is featured within the Annual Catalogue - isn't everything just divine?
The colours. The patterns. Oh, it's delightful!

First up is a shaker card, and matchy-matchy gift box. 
The shaker card has a gold diamond window from the 'Naturally Eclectic Card Overlays' pack. The gems were added; fussy cut from the 'Naturally Eclectic DSP'. And a handful of the 'Gold Mini Sequins' to add some bling within the window.
I have subtly watercoloured the 'Shimmery White' background.

How sweet is the Gift box? You can find the tutorial here.
I have wrapped the box with 'Emerald Envy Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' and embellished with a tag using the diamond die-cut in 'Gold Foil'.

 I have created a floral frenzy atop another 'Naturally Eclectic Card Overlay' with golden leaves. Using the divine colours; 'Peekaboo Peach', 'Lemon Lime Twist' & 'Berry Burst' with 'Gold Foil' die-cut to create my card front.

And that 'Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon'! It's just so beautiful you really do need it in your ribbon stash.

Thankyou for taking the time to visit, and don't forget to keep on hopping to check out more 'Oh So Eclectic' lovliness. Next up is Kelly - who always has something fabulous to share, and all the blog links are posted below.
Have a wonderful Sunday. D x


Product List:
5 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Naturally Eclectic Suite"
  1. Denita, I don't know which I like more...the first card with the overlay and jumbo shaker bits or your second card whose color combination keeps grabbing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects, Denita. The overlays are awesome and you really inspired me to use them.
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful projects Denita! Clever shaker card using the DSP! And I love seeing the overlays in action - need to add those to my next order! I'm loving seeing all the different colour combinations! You are awesome! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denita these are amazing! I just love the way you've used the acetate overlays in your projects. So much inspiration here I don't quite know what to look at first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your projects Denita! Beautifully done! xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature