Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Sketch' Challenge #118

| on
21:00


Hi there, and welcome to my blog. 
The Inspire.Create.Stamping Design Team have a 'Sketch' Challenge, and we would love for you to join in the fun. 
You can add your project to our gallery here.

I have used the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' to create my panels with the adorable bear from 'Count on Me' stamp set and changes the circle element to a square.

 The large & medium rectangle panels, as well as the die-cut square element, are from the about to retire 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper'.
I have added 'Blushing Bride' cardstock to the rectangle panels and I have elevated the square element with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.

Nothing but cuteness with the stripey overalls for my bear, holding a love heart lollipop - both fussy cut from the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper'.

I have left my creation sentiment free, as you can use this for any occasion and sometimes a sentiment inside the card is all you need.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you have have been inspired to join in with our 'Sketch' Challenge? See you next time. D x

Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature