Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Colour' Challenge #124

| on
19:39

It's a 'Colour' Challenge for the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenge Blog Hop.

Below is a 5 colour way for our Challenge, and we would love for you to join in the fun and add your project to our gallery herehere




I saw the 'Real Red' & 'Garden Green' immediately and I have a little Christmas card to share with you...


I had some fun with the 'Spruced Up Bundle', 'Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper', 'Kindest Gnomes' stamp set & 'Tailor Made Tags Dies'.

I grabbed the 'Blushing Bride' & 'Mint Macaron' Stampin' Write Markers to create the teeny tiny dots.
And some 'Real Red' ribbon - (from the Combo Pack with 'Garden Green') tied with White Baker’s Twine. 

'Mery Christmas' sentiment from the 'Kindest Gnomes' stamp set.

A sweet & simple Christmas card, and thankyou for visiting my blog.
 I hope you have have been inspired to join in with our 'Colour' Challenge? See you next time. D x


Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature