Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - Sketch Challenge #002

| on
20:00
Welcome to my blog, and to the second Challenge for Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges
We have a 'Sketch Challenge' for you this round, and we would love for you to join in and have some fun. 
Click here to add your creation to the gallery.

When it's your friends birthday and you know they love pink & coffee!

I started out with the divine Blushing Bride polka dots from 'Whole Lot of Lovely DSP'. I knew this was going to be my front panel, and I also wanted to use the cutest coffee cup from the 'Coffee Break DSP'.
The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the 'Fairy Celebration' stamp set. I love the font!

    Details: See the teeny little pink heart on the teeny coffee cup? I used the 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch'. Cute!
The 'Layering Circle Framelits Dies' & 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies' - they layer so well and look so lovely too. And a little touch with the 'Corrugated Elements'.

And I am loving the 'Pool Party Solid Baker's Twine'. Another gorgeous element to complement the strike through of the Sketch, finishing with a bow.

Thankyou for visiting and now show us what you've got by adding your creation to our gallery. Have a wonderful day. D x
 
Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Sketch Challenge #002' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.  
Product List:

7 comments on "Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - Sketch Challenge #002"
  1. Love this sweet card Denita and am going to unashamedly COPY it, I love it so much! All credit given, of course :-) My Mum likes to send friends who live to far away from her $5 and shout them a coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Paula! I love how your Mum sends her friends a shout - it's the sweetest gesture. Enjoy making. D xox

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Denita. Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card so much!!! Apparently I need to get the layering circles framelits...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, using two of my favourite products, the Merry Cafe Stamp Set and the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP, great combination. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love everything about this card! The colours, that DSP in the background is adorable and that twine just finishes it off perfectly! Lovely :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature