Just Add Ink #381 - 'Just Choose Two'

| on
00:00
This week at Just Add Ink is a 'Just Choose Two' Challenge.
Create something using Embossing Paste - Colouring - Sequins. Let's see what you come up with and you can join in with this Challenge by clicking here.
 
https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/just-add-ink-381just-choose-two.html

 I have chosen 'Embossing Paste' and Colouring for my creation.
 
I coloured the stamped image using a 'Blender Pen' and ink - 'Pear Pizzazz' & 'Lemon Lime Twist' for the leaves, and 'Crushed Curry', 'Sweet Sugarplum' & 'Berry Burst' for the flowers. I added some 'Sahara Sand' to outline the flourish.
 
The 'Layering Ovals Framelits Dies' are a perfect fit for the sentiment. I used 'Naturally Eclectic DSP' for the scalloped oval - 'Berry Burst' with a slight water washed effect throughout the paper.
And how cute is the 'Berry Burst Bitty Bow'? Too cute!
 
Next up was the 'Embossing Paste'. I just love this stuff! 
I wanted some glitter in my 'Embossing Paste' for a bit of sparkle; take a small amount of Embossing Paste from the tub and dollop it onto a small plate.
(A ceramic surface is easy to clean up). 
Add a sprinkle of 'Gold Stampin' Glitter' and mix together. 
Spread the glittery Embossing Paste over the *'Pattern Party Decorative Mask' onto cardstock.
*Remember to wash your Decorative Mask straight away!
 
*Hint: in case you have too much paste for 1 item, have a couple of pieces of cardstock at the ready to use up the rest of the paste. I had some glittery Embossing Paste left over and created part of the mandala for a 'To make later' project. 
 
Thankyou so much for visiting, and check out the Just Add Ink Design Teams creations. They are pretty awesome! Have a wonderful week. D x
 
Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #381 Just Choose Two Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
You can also visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List :

7 comments on "Just Add Ink #381 - 'Just Choose Two'"
  1. I just love Berry Burst & Whisper White together. So fresh! Your coloured flowers are darling, & your little bow to finish makes me want to crack mine open (they were one of my first must haves & they're still sitting....). Gorgeous card, Denita. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all the detail and colour is focused in your sentiment panel Denita really classic, clean and beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of white space Denita! Just beautiful! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty Denita! Love the subtle texture and pop of colour on your feature panel...Clean & classy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Just delightful Denita! Your colouring of the sentiment panel is so gorgeous and I love how you’ve teamed it with the clean layer of embossing - so elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, what a lovely, fresh card. Berry Burst is a fabulous colour, and you've coloured your card so beautifully. The glittered embossing paste looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love the gold glitter through your embossing paste! The CAS design and colour combo makes this card pop so well xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature