Favourite Colour Combination - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
23:00
The Creation Station Design Team are featuring our
'Favourite Colour Combination'.
Welcome to my blog - I am Denita, from Australia, and you may have just hopped from Kerstin, from Germany. 
We hope you enjoy our colourful Blog Hop, and I can't wait to see what the Design Team have created.


This is my favourite Colour Combination:

The 'Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty DSP' was my starting point for my creation. And the 'Perennial Birthday' was my stamp set of choice.

Using the beautiful coloured ink pads and a Blender Pen, 
I coloured all the laser-cut flowers and leaves.
I coloured the border/frame using a 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker'.

The sentiment has been stamped and heat embossed with 
'Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder' onto 'Vellum' cardstock.



Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you enjoyed my creations? Get ready to see some more gorgeous colour combinations.

Next on the Blog Hop is my talented friend, Sara Nell Langland. 
I am so looking forward to seeing what Sara's favourite colour combination is. And it will be amazing. 
See you next time. D x



Join my team during July.
Customise your Starter Kit and pay just $169AUD and receive $235AUD worth of Stampin' Up! products and business supplies + free shipping. 
PLUS, an ink pad assortment is included in your Starter Kit valued at $117AUD.
That's 10 ink pads from the In Color Collections or Brights or Neutrals or Regals or Subtles. What's not to love?

Also, during the month of July - there is a Designer Series Paper Sale! 
Below is a YouTube video of all the DSP available for the Buy3, Get 1 Free! sale


Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Station - Favourite Colour Combination' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
5 comments on "Favourite Colour Combination - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop"
  1. What a brilliant idea to color the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut DSP! I'm going to have to try that! I love your color combo, too. xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Denita! I LOVE what you did with the Laser Cut paper -- it takes on a completely different look when colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea to use the Lazer cut paper. A very pretty little card in all my favourite colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combination, love the new and returning blue's and greens! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice idea to colour this paper and i love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature