Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Theme' Challenge #033

| on
21:00
Welcome to my blog, and to the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges 
'Theme' Challenge #033.
Our theme is 'Party', and we would love for you to join in the fun
You can add your creations to our gallery here.
*This challenge runs for 4 weeks, ending in the New Year - 9th January, 2019.



I have created a Birthday card, and my my big boy wanted his mate to have an NRL 'Cowboys' coloured for his card.
My colour combination is 'Mango Melody', 'Night of Navy' & 'Basic Gray'.

I have created a pocket card for a 10 year old boy. 
A different way to dress up a card, and a fun creation for invitations.
I added 10 candles to the belly band from the 'Birthday Backgrounds' stamp set.

The tab pulls the card from the envelope, and we attached money to the back. There's plenty of room to add a Gift Card too.


I found the 'party' stamp from the 'Tabs for Everything' stamp set, and I went to work using the 'Stamparatus' for the repeat stamping.
I personalised the greeting, and the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is a sneak peek from a NEW stamp set 'Itty Bitty Birthdays' found in the Occasions Catalogue available 3rd January, 2018.


The pocket is created using the 'Envelope Punch Board'.
Measure your card, and create an envelope that houses the card you have created.
I literally snipped away one of the sides to create the opening at the top, and wrapped a belly band around the pocket to hide the joins of the envelope.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and don't forget to get creating and make your 'Party' themed project and join in our fun challenge.
Merry Christmas to you and yours, and see you in the New Year! 
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Theme Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available now, until 2nd January, 2019.
Don't forget to check out the YEAR-END CLOSEOUTRetiring Favourites & Discounted Products while supplies last.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
1 comment on "Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Theme' Challenge #033"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature