Just Add Ink #JAI438

| on
00:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Just Add Ink Design Team have a Colour Challenge for you this week, with a twist.

There are 2 colours for you to use, and for the 3rd colour, you can add your own choice! 
Check out the Design Teams creations for some inspiration and join in the fun by adding your project here.

Image may contain: text

'Lovely Lipstick', Granny Apple Green' & my 3rd colour choice is 'Mango Melody'.

I adore the 'Wishing you Well' stamp set, and I love the wreath and 'Season's Greetings' sentiment.
I have used the 'Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' for the background.


 I also created a Casual Crafter card - adding the 2nd mat of 'Lovely Lipstick' and a 'Whisper White' card front.
The bow is fussy cut, and adhered with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.


And my Beginner Crafters card.
All images are stamped straight onto a simple card base, and the 'Stamparatus' is the best tool to align the images.


And here is the bouquet in a colour reversal.

I had fun making these cards, and I love how versatile the 'Wishing You Well' stamp set is, and how it can be used for all occasions.
Thankyou so much for visiting me, and I can't wait to see what you create. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI#438 Colour Challenge' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available now, until 2nd January, 2019.
Don't forget to check out the YEAR-END CLOSEOUTRetiring Favourites & Discounted Products while supplies last.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature