Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge Guest Designer #CI05

| on
19:00
I have the honour of being chosen as a Guest Designer for the
Thankyou for visiting my blog, and thankyou to Bronwyn for asking me to join this amazing team for this Challenge!
I am a little bit excited!!!!!




Oh. My. Goodness.
Look at the beautiful colours for this Challenge!
Blushing Bride, Soft Sky & Sahara Sand.
*You can also use these Neutrals: 
Basic Black, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Kraft & Metallics.


I started with the gorgeous 'Falling in Love' Designer Series Paper, as all the colours of the Challenge are in this selection, and adhered this piece onto 'Blushing Bride' cardstock.
I love the 'Sahara Sand' DSP with the outline of flowers - this is what I based my design around.

I die-cut the Floral accent from the 'So Detailed Thilnlit Dies' using 'Very Vanilla' cardstock; trimming the wrap/belly-band edges and very lightly water coloured the flowers with my 'Aqua Painter'. I edged the finished piece using a 'Sponge Dauber' and 'Sahara Sand' inkpad.


A final touch using 'Blushing Bride Glimmer' underneath the sentiment. 
'I Simply Adore You' from the 'Mixed Borders' stampset.  
I don't usually make vintage style creations, however I really LOVE what I have made for the Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge.

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog! I have loved having you here, and hope you visit again. D x
Please keep hopping and you will be visiting Bronwyn when you click on the Next blog button below:
http://addinktivedesigns.com/2017/03/08/colour-inkspiration-05/


Below are all the products used for my 'Boxes, Baskets and Bags' creations. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List

20 comments on "Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge Guest Designer #CI05"
  1. So glad to have you here as a guest designer Denita. I've been loving your work. This week is no exception, the use of sponge dauber to colour the belly band is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as always Denita!! Congrats on being a guest designer and I love the colour you have put onto the thinlits design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Denita - I love your work. The sponging on the intricate die piece is gorgeous! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the crew as a guest designer, Denita. Your project is super gorgeous. Love the colour on the delicate die cut and the vintage style sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, Bronwyn. I loved joining you lovely, talented ladies. D x

      Delete
  5. Fabulous watercolouring on the floral belly band. And such a brilliant idea to colour it! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations and Welcome as our guest designer this week. You have certainly embraced the colour combo this week too. Love the hint of pink glimmer behind the sentiment and your elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Lillybet! Glimmer is a must! D xox

      Delete
  7. Mel Pagano8/3/17 22:39

    Welcome as our Guest designer Denita! I love how you have coloured that so detailed thinlet die! Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and welcome as our guest designer Denita. Love your card and the detail you've added by painting the die cut is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your guest designer role this week, Denita. Yay to you! I love the vintage feel of your card, I cant believe you don't usually do this style as this is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vintage, soft look. It almost looks like a bottle cap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Denita, so soft and pretty! Lovely to have you join the crew. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to have you join us this week and wow I too used this DSP and you made a beautiful card with the thinlet.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature