Global Design Project - 'Sketch Challenge' #gdp078

| on
16:49
I love a Sketch Challenge, and this weeks Global Design Project #gdp078 is just so lovely!
Why not get your creative hat on and try this one out over the weekend?
Here is my creation - omitting the gorgeous hearts, I have opted for some patterned DSP instead with a touch of 'Melon Mambo' and 'Gold'.

 Making the most of the Sale-A-Bration 'Inside the Lines' Designer Series Paper, I have used a piece of DSP as the background with 'Basic Black' & 'Melon Mambo' cardstock to add some pop of colour!

I am catching up with my 2 best friends in a couple of weeks, and this little sentiment is so us! A weekend gathering with some eating, drinking and chatting. Something we are all looking forward to. Bring on the bubbles!

 The inside of the card needed a lovely strip of DSP. Do you decorate the inside of your cards? It adds an element of gorgeous and can continue the theme with this added touch.

Thankyou for visiting this week. I love having you here.
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inside the Lines' creation. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.    
Product List:

2 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Sketch Challenge' #gdp078"
  1. Very sweet card! I love the black and white backdrop and Basic Black strip along the bottom, which really pops the Melon Mambo frame and twine and sentiment! The sentiment and frame accent around the circle is great in the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Valgerdur! So lovely of you to leave me such a lovely comment. D xox

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature