Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp079

| on
15:58
What a great 'Theme' for this weeks Global Design Project #gdp079; 'Amusement Park! 
So much fun.
The Occasions Catalogue has the perfect coordinated stamps & cardstock & DSP & embellishments with the 'Cupcakes & Carousels Suite'
However, my creation is based on using the ever so gorgeous 'Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit':

What a cute kit? Everything you need to make your creation extra special. The 'Very Vanilla' tassels and ombre 'Calyspo Coral' ribbon are 2 of my favourites from this kit.

Using the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies', I have made a pocket envelope to hide the card inside. I really love the 'Gold Binder Clip' holding everything together. (The 'Pool Party' bow is adhered to the front of the clip.)

When pulled out of the pocket envelope, the card says 'Have fun'. And that tassel is just lovely the way it is, hanging off that divine ombre ribbon.
We're all about Amusement Park; stay with me! It's what's inside that is a whole lot of fun!

I am taking my boys to Sydney Royal Easter Show where the country comes to the city - they have never been, and I cannot wait to take them.
It is going to be a huge day seeing all the Agriculture and Livestock and the excitement of the carnival.

There you have it. My little excitment of a Sydney Royal Easter Show ticket for my little guys. There is bound to be a blog post about our adventures at the Show. Stay tuned.
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inside the Lines' creation. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.    
Product List :

2 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp079"
  1. Denita, your idea is fabulous, I am stealing this right now. I am so using the little bow on the binder clip idea. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us. Happy Crafting, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Fran. You are more than welcome to steal my idea - I love the bow on the binder clip too. D ♡

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature