'Boxes, Baskets & Bags Oh, My!' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
01:00
This month, the Creation Station Design Team have been busy making
Boxes, Baskets and Bags. Oh, My!
I love making 3D items, and I have a few projects to show you that will get you creating in no time! 


I have made a few little creations, using my favourite Tutorials from some of my favourite Demonstrators. These are my go-to tutorials, and I want to share them with you.


 I started out with using 'By the Shore Suite', and the 'Perfectly Wrapped' stampset for the sentiments. We are right at the beginning of Autumn in Australia, and I am missing our Summer already. 
So. grab your trusty 'Stampin' Trimmer' for some creating fun.


Boxes: This is all about using some Designer Series Paper for the bottom & cardstock for the lid. Stamping my own background design using the 'Seaside Shore' stamps. 
Pretty up this fun project with some 'Baker's Twine' - and making some simple nautical style knots.
Measurements: DSP 14.5cm x 14.5cm, scored 4cm all 4 sides
Cardstock: 11.5cm x 11.5cm, score 2.4cm all 4 sides
For the original tutorial please visit Christina's blog. Click here.


Baskets: I have been wanting to create this little gem for a while. Thanks to Bibi Cameron and her video tutorial for this cute little Beach tote! Click here for Bibi's video tutorial.
 Instead of using the DSP strips for the handles, I have used some 'Calypso Coral & 'Very Vanilla' Solid Baker's Twine'. Filling the totes with Beach themed jelly lollies.


Bags: I love making this gift bag! If you have a gift, then wrap it using some DSP. How clever?! And a quick punch of the 'Banner Triple Punch' for the banner, and make your own background stamping.
Thankyou to Connie Collins for her Quick and Easy Gift Bag. Click here for the link to instructions.

So there you have it. A Box, a Basket and a Bag all handmade and so easy-peasy to make. All you need is a 'Stampin' Trimmer' for the cutting and scoring of your papers, and some adhesive to stick them together. Plus, a stampset and embellishments to make them look amazing.


Now it's time to visit 2 amazing and talented ladies; 
Click 'On to the Next' button to visit Holly, or 'Go Back' to visit Kathy. I know you will love their creations.
                       http://hollyshobbs.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/creation-station-boxes-baskets-bags-oh.html
    
Kathy                                                          Holly

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog, and I hope you enjoy this months Blog Hop. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Boxes, Baskets and Bags' creations. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
6 comments on "'Boxes, Baskets & Bags Oh, My!' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop"
  1. Lovely gift bags...and I've somehow completely overlooked that paper! So glad you used it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sara. I have loved this DSP from the start. D xox

      Delete
  2. Love these! Especially your themes; they work great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are absolutely adorable, and just fantastic with your choice of DSP, Denita! I'm so glad for your inspiration and sharing (thank you)! Thank you SO MUCH also, for providing tutorial links; you're the BEST!!! Thanks so much; happy stamping to you! Big hugs, Donna (from over at S.C.) XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna! Thankyou for leaving me a beautiful comment. I hope you get to make some little 3D items, and the Tutorials are amazing. Big hugs back to you. D xox

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature