Colour INKspiration Blog Hop - #CI17

| on
19:00
 
Hello, and welcome to my blog!
It's my Birthday today, and it's 'Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge' time too.
You may have hopped from my gorgeous friend, Kelly? We are on the same wavelength this Challenge; the same but different as you will find out. So, get yourselves ready for the colours - they are bright & beautiful & fabulous and Spring-like!
 
Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise & Flirty Flamingo - what a swatch of gorgeous colours!
 
I started out with the 'Bike Ride Bundle. I love this Bundle, and it was super fun to make. The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the 'Fairy Celebration' stamp set.
How cute is my 'Pool Party' bike and 'Flirty Flamingo' streamers? This is my dream bike, however, where I live in hilly Kiama, I would definitely need gears!
 
 The background is 'Tempting Turquoise' ink & 'Crumb Cake' ink watercoloured with 'Aqua Painters' onto 'Watercolor Paper'.
 The basket is full of 'Tree Builder Punch' Spring flowers.
 
Thankyou for paying me a visit, and now it's time to hop to Julia's blog. Make sure you enter a creation for the 'Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge' because we would love to see what you come up with.
Have a wonderful night - I'm off to eat some Birthday cake. D x
 
https://handmadebyjuliaquinn.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/lovely-friends-scrapping-for-colour.html
 
Would you like to receive this card in your letterbox?
*See below:
*Seeing as it's my Birthday, and I have made a Birthday card - I have a gift for you!
You can win my 'Bike Ride' creation!
Comment on my post and you will go in the draw to have your very own, original and only 1 in the world card made by me, sent to your letterbox - for you or someone else.
Thankyou for your support. D x
 
Below are all the products used for my '#CI17' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 

Product List :

6 comments on "Colour INKspiration Blog Hop - #CI17"
  1. Such a super sweet card Denita. Perfect to way to celebrate your own birthday. Hope that you had a fabulous birthday. Funny story about the card I sent you - you may or may not receive it. As I popped it in the post box I realised I hadn't put a stamp on it. As I had had an altercation with the post office lady the week before (totally not my fault of course) there was no way she would get your card out for me to put a stamp on it. So the thought was there and we will see if it arrives at your house or back at mine! L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a soft and pretty card! And that colour combo is fabulous! Cheers and Happy Stamping from Canada! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watercolored background, Denita. The basket of flowers is pretty cute as well ... and the tassels! Squeal. I can't wait to play with this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel Pagano16/9/17 13:27

    Gorgeous card Denita! I love the little pink ribbons from the handle bars - it instantly took me back to my childhood. Love the soft background too! Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and delicious and gorgeous. Love the watercolouring. Love the bunch of flowers. Super cute, and I hope you had a marvellous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Denita! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! I would like a real life version of that bike, it is just the sweetest! Love your watercoloured background and those streamers with the basket of flowers just says fun, summer, carefree days! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature