Just Add Ink #379 Inspiration Challenge

| on
00:00
Welcome to my blog, and to the Just Add Ink Inspiration Challenge #379. Be sure to check out the JAI Design Teams creations for some gorgeous inspiration, and then create your own project and add it to our Gallery here.


I just love this inspiration photo, and I wasn't sure where to go from here.
I was thinking Spring/Summer?, Strawberry Daquairi's?, Picnics in the park?, and then my thoughts went to Strawberry ice cream/gelato and the 'Cool Treats' stamp set and coordinating 'Frozen Treats Framelits Dies'.

Take your pick! I have created every sort of Strawberry, Berry style ice cream/gelato/sorbet creation you could dream of. I just love the 'Cool Treats' stamp set - so many possibilities to create some fun stuff for everyone.

'I hope your day is as sweet as you are'.
I water washed the background using 'Blushing Bride' ink using an 'Aqua Painter' onto 'Shimmery White' cardstock. And I added that lovely 'Whisper White' Baker's Twine bow - because it's just so sweet.

I hope you get a chance to join us with this fun Challenge. The Design Team have made some lovely creations based on the Inpsiration photo. Thankyou for visiting my blog, and have an amazing weekend. D x 

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #379 Inspiration Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 

Product List:
6 comments on "Just Add Ink #379 Inspiration Challenge"
  1. Strawberry gelato is a perfect inspiration theme and your card is ah-may-zing Denita! So in love! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink perfection! Drooling over this one Denita, l absolutely love everything about this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loved your train of thought Denita and they all turned out scrumptious! Loving that delicate mix of pink and berry - yum!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! Everything about this card screams summer and fun. It's so soft and feminine too. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delishiously sweet! Love this card, Denita. I am such a sucker for anything pink and pretty. Loving everything, the subtle washed background, the yummy looking ice creams and your sweet little bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card, that looks good enough to eat! xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature