Global Design Project - CASE the Designer #gdp104

| on
11:26
It's the Global Design Project CASE the Designer #gdp104
I love *CASEing the Global Design Team's creations. This time around is the extremely talented Allison Okamitsu.
*CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit

My creation has a similar layout to Allison's, however I have used a different stampset, colours & embellishments.
 
In fact, I have not only CASEd Allison's creation, but my creation is CASEd from the front of the Holiday Catalogue! Have you seen it? I have added my own twist and love how it has turned out.
I have used the gorgeous 'Hearts Come Home' Bundle. One of my favourites!
 
 'Enjoy the Warmth of the Season' - such a beautiful sentiment. I added the 'Silver Glimmer' stars, and the 'Silver Ribbon' for a little bit of bling.

I also love how the 'Real Red', 'Emerald Envy' & 'Lemon Lime Twist' coordinate together. Beautiful Christmas colours and a touch of 'Pool Party' for the sky. This is definitely a Christmas is Australia kind of card.
 
Thankyou for being here. I love that you have made it to my blog. Have a wonderful week. D x
  
Below are all the products used for my 'CASE the Designer #gdp104'creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature