Kelly's Stamping Friends - Birthday Blog Hop 2018

| on
19:00
Today we are helping Kelly celebrate her Birthday by having a Blog Hop. How fun?
You may have started from me, or have joined me from the ultra talented Jenny Hall. Welcome to my blog, and let's give the Birthday girl some Birthday love Stampin' Up! style!



So, my friend Kelly sends out a message and asks; 'Who wants in?'
Well, there are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all around the world who wanted to join the party (see what I did there 😉), and help Kelly celebrate.
We hope you enjoy 'Kelly's Stamping Friends Birthday Blog Hop'.

I found my starting piece with the gorgeous 'Crushed Curry' Dandelion pattern from the 'Whole Lot of Lovely' Designer Series Paper.
Who doesn't love Dandelions? This DSP is such happy DSP, it's perfect for a Happy Birthday card just for Kelly.


I stamped the' Heart Happiness' striped heart onto 'Vellum cardstock' using 'Bermuda Bay' ink. I die-cut the stamped heart, and die-cut 2 more Vellum hearts, and adhered them all together.
 'Sahara Sand' cardstock was used for the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies' circle. 
And I added the sweet wooden heart with 'Linen Thread'.


'Happy Birthday' Kelly!
I hope you have a wonderful and awesome day to celebrate you.
Your custom-made just for you card will make it to your letterbox very soon.
Love, Denita xox 

The gorgeous Jackie Aitken is Next. 
I haven't seen Jackie's creation, but I know we won't be disappointed with what we are about to see. 
Have fun hopping, and you can also follow the list of Birthday Blog Hop awesomeness below:


Participant List (A)
  1. Kelly Kent
  2. Lou Kitzelman
  3. Jenny Hall
  4. Denita Wright-Smee - You are here!
  5. Jackie Aitken
  6. Narelle Simm
  7. Sandra Collett
  8. Monique Fielder
  9. Nicole Wilson
  10. Siobhan Fitzsimmons
  11. Jenny Hayward
  12. Kathryn Mangelsdorf
  13. Josie Dean
  14. Peta Stephen
  15. Kristel Rimmer
  16. Kim Oliver
  17. Denise Buetler
  18. Jacqui Crouch
  19. Tina Gillespie
  20. Jan McQueen
Below are all the products used for my 'Kelly's Stamping Friends Birthday Blog Hop' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there are 'Last-Chance Products' which have the Retiring Products - Stamps, Bundles & Everything else available until supplies last.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue.
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
12 comments on "Kelly's Stamping Friends - Birthday Blog Hop 2018"
  1. Beautiful fresh colors, Denita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the little details on your card Denita and the layers work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Denita! I love the way you've tied the little wooden heart to the card using the linen thread. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very striking... and I actually haven't even noticed this patterned paper how shocking of me! I am sure Kelly loved your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this card! I love Dandelions and the little wooden heart is just perfect. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always, Denita. Love everything you do, always with such simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Denita, I love these colours together and how cute is that little wooden heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how bright this is Denita - a fun change up from your usual white style! Thanks for sharing in my birthday celebrations! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love the little wooden heart tied with the linen. And the heart stamped on vellum is amazing! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card Denita. That paper is so striking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loads of love and gorgeous colours on this card Denita. Love ALL THE LITTLE DETAILS XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Denita! Beautiful colours together and I love how your twine bow brings the eye into the focal heart! xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature