Global Design Project - CASE the Designer #136

| on
08:09
We are CASEing the talented Allison Okamitsu.
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit


I have used my brand NEW 2018-2020 In Color Collection; Stampin' Pads and A4 cardstock for my creation. 
The colours are divine!

Lots of dots and spots for my 'Happy Birthday' card.
And I changed up the circle elements for square ones.
'Grapefruit Grove', 'Pineapple Punch', 'Call Me Clover', 'Lovely Lipstick' & 'Blueberry Bushel'.

The squares were embossed using the *NEW 'Basket Weave Dynamic TIEF, then die-cut using the 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies'.
*Available in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue1st June, 2018.

My background was stamped using the dots from 'Timeless Textures' stamp set using the 'Blueberry Bushel' Stampin' Pad, and adhered to a 'Blueberry Bushel' cardstock card base.
Finishing with a 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.

Thankyou for visiting me. I loved CASEing Allison's creation, and I hope you get a chance to create and join in the Challenge too.
Have a wonderful weekend. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'GDP - CASE the Designer #136' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there are 'Last-Chance Products' which have the Retiring Products - Stamps, Bundles & Everything else available until supplies last.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue.
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
1 comment on "Global Design Project - CASE the Designer #136"
  1. Great card, Denita! Love these colors and the texture you've created behind the sweet hearts. Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature