Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Stamparatus

| on
19:01
It's a fun Blog Hop for the Stamping Sunday Design Team.
We are showcasing the 'Stamparatus' and I am in love with this amazing Placement tool!



YouTube: 5 Things to know about the Stamparatus

I have a few projects for you using 1 colour; ink pad & Cardstock with a Neutral, however, I will concentrate on one project using the NEW In Color 'Grapefruit Grove'.

I have created a very simple ombre 'Happy Birthday' card, and believe me this is a very easy and fun creation to make!
1 colour, and 1 lot of inking from your stamp pad to create the ombre look.

You only need to ink up your stamp once to create this easy-peasy 'Happy Birthday' card.

How to wrap your 'Baker's Twine; 'Tear & Tape Adhesive', wrap around the 'Baker's Twine' and Ta-da!
 Then you can add a bow! Well, you don't have to add the bow, but it makes for a lovely touch. Especially for the ladies.

1. Place the cardstock into the centre of the Stamparatus plate, and add 1 magnet to hold it down.
2. Line up your stamp for placement, and bring down the clear plate on top to pick it up, and leave to the side.
3. Add the ink colour of your choice to the stamp.
4. Place the clear plate with the stamp in place onto the cardstock, and stamp your image.

5. Repeat the ombre effect by lifting the clear plate away from the Stamparatus and placing it into the 2nd notch down, and stamp.
6. The image stamped is a 'stamped-off' version of the first image.
7. Repeat the 3rd stamped image by lifting the clear plate away from the Stamparatus and placing it into the 3rd notch down, and stamp.
8. You have another 'stamped-off' image and the finish of your card front.

3 cards using 1 colour ink pad & cardstock, and making ombre amazing.
If you have any questions, please contact me - and I hope you have fun trying out this awesome technique.
Below is the list of my amazing Stamping Sunday friends. There are some incredible projects using the 'Stamparatus' and I can't wait for you to see them all. 
Thankyou for visiting me, and have a wonderful Sunday. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Stamparatus' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there are 'Last-Chance Products' which have the Retiring Products - Stamps, Bundles & Everything else available until supplies last.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue.
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
5 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Stamparatus"
  1. I love it! Hinge Step Ombre is a great technique. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hinge step is quickly becoming a favourite! I love how easy it is to line up images now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun technique to use! Love your cards.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great technique, using this in my next class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and I'm in love with the hinge step too.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature