Just Add Ink - Just Add a One Layer Card Challenge #485

| on
00:00

This week, the Just Add Ink Design Team have created a 'One Layer card'.
And, we have all had a little bit of a struggle to create with just one layer! However, you are going to be pleasantly surprised with what we have come up with.
We would love to see your One Layer creations, and you can add your project to the Just Add Ink Gallery, here.


I have created a Wedding card for our friends getting married this weekend.
I received the NEW 'Forever Blossoms' stamp set as a Prize Patrol, when I attended OnStage Sydney recently, and I couldn't wait to make my 'One Layer card'.

I stamped the flourish, using Memento Ink, directly to the 'Shimmery White' cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment using 'Jet Black Stazon ink' - it stands out from the flowers and leaves.
Lastly, I added the flower and leaves using the Masking Technique.

I coloured the stamped images using 'Stampin' Blends Markers'.
'Light Crumb Cake' was used to outline the images, giving a sense of depth, and it looks like the flowers and leaves are popping from the card front.

I stamped another sentiment on the inside of the card.
As you can see, the 'Stampin' Blends Markers' have come through the cardstock from the colouring on the front of the card. I won't cover it up, as it's showing my handmade work.
However, if you need to cover the inside of your card, you can.

A clean and simply, lovely Wedding card.

Thankyou so much for paying me a visit. Make sure you visit the Design Team via their blogs, and be wowed by our 'One Layer Cards'.
See you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #485' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2019 Holiday Catalogue is here! 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature