Just Add Ink - Sketch Challenge #487

| on
00:00
I love a Sketch Challenge, and this week the Just Add Ink Design Team have a beauty!
We have some gorgeous creations to inspire you, and we would love for you to join in the fun too. Create your own project, and upload it to our gallery here!


Below is the Sketch Challenge, and we can't wait to see what you create!

I have used a combination of Christmas stamp sets, and the gorgeous 
'Wrapped in Plaid' Designer Series Paper.

I love the Cherry Cobbler & White polka dots - 
making such a sweet background for my Holly & berries.

Details: 
  • Holly & berries are from the 'Yummy Christmas' stamp set. Stamped using 'Memento Black Ink Pad', and coloured with 'Stampin' Blends Markers'.
  • Scripty 3D Embossing Folder for the centre panel.
  • Gold embossing on Basic Black cardstock for a standout sentiment banner. Stamp set: 'Itty Bitty Christmas'. 
I do love non-traditional Christmas colours, however, I really love what 
I have created here using Cherry Cobbler & Shaded Spruce.
The added touches of Gold & Basic Black add a special element, 
especially for a Christmas card.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and now you can go visit the talent of the 
Just Add Ink Design Team, and their amazing 'Sketch Challenge' creations.
We will be back in action after the Christmas/New Year 
for a new Challenge 17th January, 2020.

Merry Christmas to you, and yours. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #487' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2019 Holiday Catalogue is here! 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature