Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'Sketch' Challenge #087

| on
20:00

Welcome to my blog, and to the inspire.create.stamping 'Sketch' Challenge.
You can play along, and add your project to our gallery here.
I have flipped my 'Sketch' to Landscape, and have used the divine 'Pretty Perennials Bundle'.

I split the '2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper' and adhered directly to my 'Basic White' card base.

The 'Ornate Layers Die' was perfect for the sentiment surrounded by the die cut flowers & leaves.
I added some 'Magenta Madness Enamal Dots' for a pop of colour.

'Happy Birthday'
Such a colourful and fun birthday card, and I had some fun making this one.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and see you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenge 'Sketch' creation. 

 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature