Just Add Ink - Just Add 'Shades of Green' Challenge #545

| on
00:00

 Hi there.

It's a Just Add Ink 'Just Add Shades of Green' Challenge.

Join in the fun, and add your 'Shades of Green' project to our gallery here.



I have the divine 'Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper' full of green and perfect for my creation.

Let's take a look...


I die cut the leaves using a coordinating die from the 'Forever Flourishing Dies'. There are a few fussy cut pieces too, but well worth it.

'Thankyou for your Kindness'
A little bit of heat embossing for the sentiment stamped from the 'Dragonfly Garden' stamp set, backed with some 'Gold Foil'.

The background is embossed using the 'Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder'.
And a wrap of 'Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack'.

Thankyou for coming this far... it's a pleasure to have you here, and most of all I hope to have inspired you? Add your project to our gallery. I can't wait to see it.
See you next time for the next JAI Challenge. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI95' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
1 comment on "Just Add Ink - Just Add 'Shades of Green' Challenge #545"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature