Colour INKspiration #126

| on
19:06


 It's Colour Challenge time with the Colour INKspiration Crew.


This week I have chosen the photo for inspiration, and I found this beautiful art work 'Women's Ceremony' by Kaureen Bird from This is Aboriginal Art.


We would love for you to join in our latest challenge and you can add your project to our gallery here.

 


'PumpkinPie, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Cajun Craze & Soft Suede.

You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Basic White', 'Crumb Cake', 'Sahara Sand', 'Very Vanilla' & Metallics.


I have used 'Blending Brushes' to colour 'Very Vanilla' cardstock using all the Challenge Colours.
The muted tones of the colours still make an impact with the die cuts that I have used.

Details: Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.
Stamp the large leaf images using stamped off Soft Suede ink.
Arrange the flourish die cuts.
Linen Thread & bow.
Sentiment adhered with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

'Let's celebrate'
Soft Suede ink stamped onto 'Very Vanilla' cardstock and die cut using the banner die from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.


Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you with my creation?
See you next time. D x

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature