Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Colour' Challenge #122

| on
20:00

 

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Inspire.Create Stamping Design Team have a 'CASE the Designer' Challenge, and we are CASEing me! You can see my original post here.

CASE = Case And Selectively Edit or Copy And Share Everything.

Basically, you create your very own project using your own stamp set or Bundle, Designer Series Paper, Ribbon & Embellishments.
Come on and join in the fun of our Challenge, and add your project to our gallery here.

I have changed up the layout to 'Landscape' and used the 'Stitched Rectangle Dies' to die cut my Designer Series Paper rectangles.
Stamp set & Dies: 'Splendid Thoughts' Bundle
Designer Series Paper: 'Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper'
Ribbon: 'Sahara Sand' Twill Ribbon Combo Pack & 'Linen Thread'
 
A little bit of detail using a die cut leaf design with 'Sahara Sand' & 'Very Vanilla' Cardstock.

The 'Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper' is just so pretty.
Teamed with 'Calypso Coral', 'Sahara Sand' & 'Very Vanilla' for a neutral colourway.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you have have been inspired to join in with our 'CASE the Designer' Challenge? See you next time. D x


Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature