Just Add Ink - 'Inspiration' Challenge #610

| on
00:00


Hello, and welcome to my blog. 

The Just Add Ink Design Team have an 'Inspiration' Challenge for you.

Play along and add your project to our gallery here.



Take from the inspiration photo, and make it your own with a stamp set, colours and whatever inspires you...

I have used Black, White & Greys with a pop of colourful balloons to create my card.

I have used 'In the Moment' stamp set, masking the wine glass before stamping the image.
I have made the hand hold the balloon strings, omitting the wine glass, and threaded through some Black 'Baker’s Twine'. 

The balloons are from the 'Penguin Place stamp set, and I have Stamped then punched the image using the retired 'Balloon Bouquet Punch'.
It you don't have the punch, you can fussy cat the balloons.
Tied with Black 'Baker’s Twine' and a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment stamped onto the card front.


Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you have been inspired to join in with our JAI 'Inspiration' Challenge? See you next time. D x
 

Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
1 comment on "Just Add Ink - 'Inspiration' Challenge #610"
  1. Well, aren't you clever! Your addition of the balloons to the stamped scene looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature